09.06.2022 - 11.06.2022
The theme of the congress is:
Innovations in Neuro-Urology: Past - Present - Future
The Scientific Programm Committee has established a comprehensive and varied program (click here to download the latest version) dealing with the neuro-urological care of patients worldwide.
Join our workshops preceeding the scientific program which allow interaction and hands-on experience within small groups:
- Urodynamics (chaired by Marcio Averbeck and Stefania Musco)
- Translational Research (chaired by Célia Cruz and Francis Hughes)
- Sacral Anterior Root Stimuation (chaired by Juan Carlos Castaño and John Heesakkers)
- Neurosciences Workshop (chaired by Jalesh Panicker and Alessandra Fanciulli)
- Sacral Neuromodulation (chaired by Bertil Blok and Marcio Averbeck)
- Gladiator's Debate (chaired by Reynaldo Gomez and Juan Carlos Castaño)
- Nurse Workshop (chaired by Susanne Vahr Lauridsen, Kornelia Buchner-Jirka, Helmut Madersbacher, and Kadir Önem) - [Deutsche Version]
Check out also the short video introduction to these workshops listed on this site.
CLINICAL ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
The Scientific Board of INUS welcomes the submission of original research and clinical abstracts for presentation at the annual meeting in a special poster session.
All posters will be showcased throughout Friday June 10th in the Casino Foyer on the second floor. At 17:00 the posters will be presented orally in three parallel poster sessions in the workshop rooms on the third floor. Posters should be in portrait format and about 70x90 cm in size. For the best poster of each session a prize of €500 is awared by the Swiss Continence Foundation.
Have a look on the submitted abstracts already now:
Innsbruck is accessible via its international airport with daily flights to/from Vienna. Furthermore, various charter companies connect Innsbruck especially to the UK and Netherlands, but also other European cities. Innsbruck can also be reached via Munich, which is a 2-hour drive away. Trains connect Innsbruck to most major cities in Middle Europe. If you need further information, please check out the download section or contact the INUS Office.
In cooperation with the Innsbruck Tourism Office we can offer a wide variety of hotels with varying categories/prices. Check out the official hotel booking site for our congress on the right side of this page. The congress takes place in the Congresshaus, the congress centre in the oldtown. There are several hotels in walking distance.
Registiration is open and we are looking forward to welcoming you soon in Innsbruck.