Application for INUS Events
INUS is interested in furthering the care of patients with neuro-urologic diseases. We are fully committed to increasing educational opportunities for healthcare professionals taking care of these patients. All our members are therefore encouraged to apply to have an INUS course or an INUS lecture at another scheduled medical event (congress, seminar) at their country/region.
- INUS Lecture(s) during a scheduled medical event or INUS Course as stand-alone event (max. 2 days, which could comprise one day of lectures and another half day of hands-on training, e.g. urodynamics).
- Active INUS membership is necessary to apply for an INUS event. Please be aware that you cannot request an INUS event if your membership has expired.
- INUS will provide 1-2 lecturers and their transportation to the meeting country.
- Local organizers need to arrange and pay for local transportation and accommodation of the INUS lecturer(s).
- INUS appreciates if also local speakers (INUS members or non-INUS members) are invited and participate in the program.
- The organizer is allowed to organize an exhibition for the benefit of the organizing society.
If you are interested in organizing an INUS event, please log in to your personal INUS account and fill in the "Request Event" from which can be found in the "Event" section. We are looking forward to your contribution on enhancing neuro-urological care worldwide!