The INUS General Assembly
- The general assembly will be called once yearly by the committee.
- The committee or one fifth of the membership may request an extraordinary general assembly, which must take place within two months of the receipt of the request.
- Every member has the right to request articles for discussion at the next general assembly. Such requests shall be included in the agenda, so long as they have been submitted to the committee before the end of December in a given financial year.
- The general assembly passes resolutions through a simple majority of the votes cast.
- Every member in the general assembly has one vote. Proxy voting is not permitted.
The last general assembly took place on Friday, January 24, 20120 18:00, in the main hall of Marmara Taksim Hotel, Istanbul, Turkey.